- Geological , geophysical, engineering, processing and commercial Information.
- Hardware and Software, as common information space, including security control and communication lines
- Normative documents, statutory requirements, manual descriptions
OIL FIELD INFORMATION
- Design documents (reserve estimates and re-estimates, field development plans and designs, MDPs, prospect data summaries, well drilling programs, etc.);
- Geological and hydrodynamic models;
- Seismic data (field, processing, interpretation, VSP data);
- Well logging data (well geophysical survey, baseline, processing and interpretation data);
- Real-time G&G information obtained in the process of well construction.
- Operational reports, production tests, well interventions, well stock status and flow;
- Maps (structural, net pay, isobar, accumulated and total recovery, etc.). Spatial data (coordinates and altitudes of wells, license blocks, fields, seismic lines, surveys, etc.).
- Local data bases of G&G and field data projects in relevant software applications;
- G&G and field data obtained from data rooms;
- Archives of G&G and field information in hard copies and electronic media;
- Geological data base on wells, fields and contracts
by regions of the world (IHS Energy Group).
INFORMATION SYSTEM COMPONENTS FOR STORAGE & MANAGEMENT FIELD DATA
- Databanks and databases for storage of geological , geophysical, engineering, processing and commercial Information.
- Distributed information management systems, that integrate previously purchased storage systems and data processing in single, common interface.
- Decision support system as collaboration rooms.
Decision support systems are integrated with information management systems into a single system, providing access to both specialized centers and professionals with jobs at any level
- Monitoring Centre of exploration & production drilling , production and transportation of hydrocarbons.
CORPORATE DATA BASE
Description & Requirements:
Corporate Data Base is a form of storage and distribution an information which are created to provide centralized storage and collective multi-purpose data use.
Data Base have to follow the next requirements:
• to provide the possibility to store and change large amounts of various information;
• to provide access to full and complete information;
• to access the data only for users with appropriate authority and rights;
• to provide possibility to search for information by any group of features;
• to provide the performance for big amount of user’s requests;
• be able to reorganize and expand when software changing;
• to provide users simplicity and easy of use;
• to provide the possibility to serve a large amount of external users.
- Distributed storage of information resources in the main office of Company and Regional Divisions as well.
- Association (integration) of all information resources, regardless of their location.
- Ensure all users access to all information resources (easy to use with searching by a various types of features).
- A single interface to access all the information resources.
- A clear user’s rights administration for access the data.
DATA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
To integrate all others data bases and create a common information space
- Distributed information storage
- Association (integration) of all information resources
- Access to all information resources through a common interface
- Security control
How to integrate all data (make a common information space):
THE MAIN TASKS FOR THE INFORMATION ASSET MANAGEMENT:
- collection of current and historical geological-geophysical and field information;
- quality control of incoming information;
- bringing in a standard format, remastering;
- storage of information in electronic form and physical formats;
- loading data into customized applications and databases;
- sorting geological-geophysical and field information;
- operational analysis of the completeness of the information;
- ensuring authorized access to information.
- Receipt and processing of geological and geophysical data (MWD, LWD, Well logging data) and real time transmission over a communication channel;
- Measurement while drilling the main parameters of the direction of the wellbore (azimuth, inclination angle, the current downhole coordinates), formation evaluation, the drilling process parameters control (drilling mode, the drilling fluid parameters, etc.);
- Control the Equivalent Circulating Density (ECD) measurements;
- Kick and loss control detection;
- Diagnosis of pre-emergency situations in real time;
- Monitoring the volume of refilling and current pit level.
- Control and analysis of primary and secondary formation exposing;
- Control a well completion;
- Monitoring the quality of the wellbore cleaning, mud cleaning quality;
- Measurement of hydrostatic pressure and monitoring the effective mud weight (EMW);
- Creating and sending reports;
- Hydrodynamic pressure control in the well